Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:152 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Block Manager - CNC (15-25 yrs)
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for seven pillars SQCDPME for the production block
- Effective monitoring of the KPIs for the block and ensuring targets are accomplished.
- Ensure optimum utilisation of machines and manpower
- Connect with, motivate and lead the team for achieving the goals
- Aligning individuals- performance expectations with organizational goals.
- Sound knowledge of CNC machining process, Cutting tools, work holding systems, etc
- Contribution in the improvement of working procedures by constantly looking for solutions to ensure the best productivity results of her/his production block and ensuring compliance with procedures, operating instructions and work instructions.
- Integration of production and support functions to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to team activities.
- Persons having experience in heading production floors having handled mass volume production on CNC machine shops are preferred
Preferred Qualifications (if any) :
- BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering
A block manager will handle about 2000 people - hence scale, understanding systems and processes, adaptability and agility are important