HR Manager at Jobsworld
Views:150 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Block Manager - CNC (18-25 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The person in this role will be responsible for an entire production block. She/He will be responsible for the overall performance of her/his area. She/He will be for ensuring that production targets are accomplished at the optimum cost. She/he will also be responsible for process compliances and safety of the people working in the block. He will also ensure that the team contributing effectively to the overall goal of the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for seven pillars SQCDPME for the production block
- Effective monitoring of the KPIs for the block and ensuring targets are accomplished.
- Ensure optimum utilisation of machines and manpower
- Connect with, motivate and lead the team for achieving the goals
- Aligning individuals- performance expectations with organizational goals.
- Sound knowledge of CNC machining process, Cutting tools, work holding systems, etc
- Contribution in the improvement of working procedures by constantly looking for solutions to ensure the best productivity results of her/his production block and ensuring compliance with procedures, operating instructions and work instructions.
- Integration of production and support functions to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to team activities.
- Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team.
- Conduct incident, accident and non-conformity investigations and associated reporting and action closure.
- Monitor effectiveness of team by identifying the right resources, monitoring of skill matrix and deployment of right resources for right job
- Coordinate with HR/Training to ensure that technicians are trained for products and processes
- Deal with personnel issues including interaction with the HR, in line with Company Policy and Agreements.
- Achieve the required company quality standards ensuring both internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Conduct audits at regular intervals to monitor effectiveness of processes
1. Volume of Production managed under your span of control (Value Rs.)
2. Number of Direct and Indirect Reportees
3. Product Lines under your span of control
4. Number of machines managed under your span of control
5. Largest number of manpower managed by you