BloomchemAG - Exports Logistics & Shipment Documentation Role (4-6 yrs)
Exports Logistics & Shipment Documentation
Exports' Orders Execution :
- To match customers desired schedules.
- Coordinate with Shippers/Producers/Suppliers, Freight Forwarders, Shipping Lines, Customs Agents for timely shipments.
- Develop new vendors to implement timely deliveries in a cost-effective manner
- Liaise with Sales Team to ensure timely execution of the sales orders.
- Play Lead role in exports shipments of company's products in bulk, packed and containerized sales. Freight negotiations, Arrange nomination & booking of ISO tank containers/FCL and LCL shipments, issuances of Transport Orders.
- Follow- up & track with all concerned agencies i.e. CHA's for stuffing of containers, customs, Excise agencies. Tracking of containers after dispatch.
- Develop new service providers and build strong relations with key vendors, suppliers
- Provide Focused Logistics Costs Monitoring and Reduction for Domestic/Exports sales
- Pre-Shipment and Post-Shipment Documentation
- Prepare Pre-Shipment and Post-Shipment Documentation.
- Arrange Bill-of-Lading (B/L) /Switch BL/ Logistic invoice
- Local & international dispatches with transport arrangement i.e. initiate request for quotation, negotiation with the transporter, finalization and arrange to dispatch with proper legal documentation.
- Ensure timely delivery of Shipment Documents to Customers, and Monitor costs of Courier Services.
- Filing of Shipment Documents
- Exports Incentives / IGST Refunds
- Thorough knowledge and experience about availing DGFT Exports Incentives. Handling documentation for
- Foreign Trade Agreement/Generalized Special Preferences / Foreign Trade Agreement certificate. Avail Exports benefits
- Coordination with Banks for getting Bank Realization certificates in time.
- Liaise with Government agencies as Customs, GST, Central Bureau of Narcotics, Narcotics Control