Recruiter at Goken Technology India
Views:463 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Body Design Engineer - Automotive (3-8 yrs)
Position Summary :
This role will perform engineering design and development activities.
Essential Duties :
- Perform the engineering activities for product development programs by investigating feasibility, performing design using 3-D modeling software, conduct layout review and 2D drawing creation
- Analyze and resolve problems with a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Create part specification requirements and BOM
- Search new ways to increase overall efficiency, utilize up-to-date technology, and reduce design and parts costs
- Travel to client sites required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 3-8 years relevant industry experience or bachelor's degree and 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Education with the following specialties preferred: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing
- Prior experience working with Japanese engineers
- Strong Experience in BIW / Stamping part design in the Auto Industry
- Experience using 3-D modeling software tools (CATIA V5 preferred).
- Good understanding of DFM (Design for Manufacturing) required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in English and Japanese (JLPT N2)