Recruiter at Goken Technology India
Views:249 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Body/Interiors Design Engineer - Automobile Design (5-15 yrs)
- JLPT N1/N2 is a must.-
You'd be rejected without that.
Position Summary :
This role will perform engineering design and development activities.
Essential Duties :
- Perform the engineering activities for product development programs by investigating feasibility, performing design using 3-D modeling software, conduct layout review and 2D drawing creation.
- Analyze and resolve problems with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Create part specification requirements and BOM.
- Search new ways to increase overall efficiency, utilize up-to-date technology, and reduce design and parts costs.
- Travel to client sites required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 5 years of relevant industry experience or bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Education with the following specialties preferred: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
- Experience using 3-D modeling software tools (CATIA V5 preferred).
- Good understanding of DFM (Design for Manufacturing) required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- High-level communication skills both read and spoken required in English and
Japanese : JLPT N2
Preferred Skills :
- 5+ years' experience utilizing CATIA V5 for design
- 2+ years' experience designing automotive body or interior parts