Recruiter at Goken Technology India
Views:601 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Body/Interiors Design Engineer - Automobile Design (5-7 yrs)
Body or Interiors Design Engineer - Bilingual (Japanese & English)
Position Summary :
- This role will lead engineering design and development activities.
- Japanese & English speaking people only as the location of Job is Japan.
Essential Duties (This list is not exhaustive and other duties may be assigned):
- Lead the engineering activities for large scale product development programs by investigating the feasibility, performing design using 3-D modelling software, conduct layout review and 2D drawing creation.
- Analyze and resolve problems with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Create part specification requirements and BOM.
- Negotiate with surrounding component business units, suppliers and engineers in the U.S.
- Search new ways to increase overall efficiency, utilize up-to-date technology, and reduce design and parts costs.
- Travel to client sites required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering and 2-7 years relevant industry experience or bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant industry experience or associate's degree and 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Education with the following specialities preferred: Mechanical, Mechanical Technology, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing.
- Experience using 3-D modelling software tools (CATIA V5 preferred).
- Good understanding of DFM (Design for Manufacturing) required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- High-level communication skills both read and spoken required in English and Japanese - JLPT N2
- 5+ years' experience utilizing CATIA V5 for design
- 5+ years' experience designing automotive body or interior parts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.