Boiler Operator - Thermal (3-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for controlling the operation of the boilers and auxiliary equipment in a safe and efficient manner during the assigned shift.
- Ensure the equipment operates safely by performing routine maintenance.
- Responsible for shutting equipment down, making repairs, and regulating machinery as necessary and various maintains.
- Create relative report for steam plant operations.
Skills and Requirements :
- Around 3 years to 5 years of work experience in Thermic and steam boilers in Pharma or Chemical Manufacturing company
- Should have 2nd Class Boiler operator license.
- Experience abroad. (Other than India, GCC, South Africa, etc. is must.)
- Experience in trouble shooting, shut down activities, maintenance is mandatory.
- Applicant must be the age of 38 or below.
- Good House Keeping skills
- Attention to details
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Documentation skills