People Operations Manager at Bombay Hemp Company Pvt Ltd
Views:106 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Bombay Hemp - Process Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Job Objective :
Seeking a candidate who has the acumen and zeal to work in India's largest cannabis company with a core responsibility to help set up and efficiently operate a cannabis leaf extraction & formulation facility. The candidate will be offered a platform to work with renowned consultants to develop a range of cannabis-based medicines in India.
- Develop and implement a new industrial process for manufacturing Cannabis-Based Ayurvedic medicines
- Identify, negotiate, and procure vendors of raw materials, equipment, or supplies to ensure continuous production
- Prepare batch by batch production tests and reports
- Recommend response to complaints, considering test reports, production records, legal standards, and complaint validity
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure storage of items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports
- Optimize productivity by researching, designing, implementing, testing, and upgrading new systems and procedures.
- Develop, configure, and optimize end-to-end industrial processes, from inception/ideation through to start up and certification
- Appraise, measure and analyze processes
- Collect data, write reports, and present findings to senior management
- Provide the Production Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures to assess existing processes.
- Review the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve their ability to maintain company operations
- Assess processes, take measurements, and interpret data
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Develop and perform experimental process tests with respect to quality, method, cost, etc.
- An aptitude for and interest in chemistry
- Analytical, reasoning, and critical-thinking skills
- Specialized knowledge in production process and vendor management
- In-depth knowledge of production management, risk management, and safety regulations.
- Specialized knowledge of the on-ground function of logistics
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes pertaining to logistics and operations
- Coordination, negotiation & personal management
- Proactive at identifying bottlenecks and implementing solutions
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards
- Excellent organization, time management, and leadership skills.
- Perseverance, persistence, courteous & empathetic, and a drive to perform
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers, and clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- IT and numeracy skills
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD skills.
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.