People Operations Manager at Bombay Hemp Company Pvt Ltd
Views:91 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Bombay Hemp - Process Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Job Objective :
Seeking a candidate who has the acumen and zeal to work in India's largest cannabis company with a core responsibility to help set up and efficiently operate a cannabis leaf extraction & formulation facility. The candidate will be offered a platform to work with renowned consultants to develop a range of cannabis-based medicines in India.
- Develop and implement a new industrial process for manufacturing Cannabis-Based Ayurvedic medicines
- Identify, negotiate, and procure vendors of raw materials, equipment, or supplies to ensure continuous production
- Prepare batch by batch production tests and reports
- Recommend response to complaints, considering test reports, production records, legal standards, and complaint validity
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure storage of items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports
- Optimize productivity by researching, designing, implementing, testing, and upgrading new systems and procedures.
- Develop, configure, and optimize end-to-end industrial processes, from inception/ideation through to start up and certification
- Appraise, measure and analyze processes
- Collect data, write reports, and present findings to senior management
- Provide the Production Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures to assess existing processes.
- Review the KPI monitoring systems and determine ways to improve their ability to maintain company operations
- Assess processes, take measurements, and interpret data
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Develop and perform experimental process tests with respect to quality, method, cost, etc.
- An aptitude for and interest in chemistry
- Analytical, reasoning, and critical-thinking skills
- Specialized knowledge in production process and vendor management
- In-depth knowledge of production management, risk management, and safety regulations.
- Specialized knowledge of the on-ground function of logistics
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes pertaining to logistics and operations
- Coordination, negotiation & personal management
- Proactive at identifying bottlenecks and implementing solutions
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards
- Excellent organization, time management, and leadership skills.
- Perseverance, persistence, courteous & empathetic, and a drive to perform
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers, and clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- IT and numeracy skills
- Experience working with CAD and AutoCAD skills.
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems