HR Manager at Bonito Designs
Views:1339 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Bonito Designs - Product Designer (2-6 yrs)
A Product designer is extremely Innovative, Creative, and Design Thinker. He/She ensures product and Interior services are of the highest quality. He/She often evaluate products and interior services through review and statistical analysis.
He/She creates innovative and improved products. And help in the process by checking for efficiency and quality while still helping the companies maintain competitive prices. He/She will work closely with the Design, Production, and Execution departments along the process.
A Product Designer usually performs many of the following tasks :
- Re-designing & Developing top quality Modular & Non-Modular products.
- Auditing quality through the site visits & Factory.
- Finding ways to increase productivity & Efficiency
- Optimizing resources: decreasing material wastage & costing
- Preparing Training documents.
- Responsible for organizing Workshops/training for employees to improve their knowledge base along the process.
- Developing a quality control system & process to achieve global standards.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions & improvements to achieve top quality services.
- Creative and innovative
- Interior & Product design Knowledge
- Hardware & accessories knowledge as per market
- Strong design understanding
- Proficient with market design standards
- Good technical understanding
- Being able to communicate proficiently
- Presentation skill
- Execution & Practical understanding
- Sketch up
- MS office
Eligibility criteria :
- Graduation in Interior design/ Architecture / Product Design
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills