Senior Executive - HR at Borosil Glass Works Ltd
Views:141 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Borosil - Shift Incharge - Decoration/Tempering/Packing (4-14 yrs)
- Execute the glassware decoration, tempering & packing plan.
- Shift production planning and operational controls.
- Set and follow standard machine operation & process parameters.
- Follow and implement executive glassware decoration, tempering & packing process SoPs.
- Ensure smooth shift and job/article changeovers within stipulated timelines.
- Take corrective and preventive actions against decoration process & final product non conformities.
- Verify and analyze the overall shift reports.
- Coordinate with dispatch, WW production, QC and PPC to deliver planned output.
- Coordinate and plan for preventive maintenance and breakdowns of tempering kiln and packing machines.
- Check, control the shift production rejection and losses of decorated, tempered glasswares.
- Maintain effective article distribution to shifts for optimum production output.
- Ensure production SAP entry as per Quality production Report.
- Ensure man and machine operation efficiency with quality output.
- Drive for cost effective and energy efficient operation.
- Ensure accuracy in SKUs packing and aesthetic packaging
- Process optimization with continual improvements.
- Implement and follow the safety of man and material procedures aiming - Zero- accidents.
- Manpower handling and training.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.