Talent Acquisition at Botsync
Views:178 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Botsync - Production Engineer - Manufacturing Firm (2-3 yrs)
At Botsync, we aim to build more accessible and simplified automation solution for the world and to be the partner of choice for intralogistics automation, by building autonomous robots that are safe, reliable and most importantly simple to deploy and use. Our solution enables companies to automate their existing manual operations across factories and warehouses within few days without any changes to existing infrastructure.
- Check all the mechanical drawings with respect to manufacturability and arrange for fabrication
- Liaise and manage subcontractors and vendors to ensure timely delivery of manufactured components
- Ensure the manufactured items are with respect to the specified tolerances as mentioned in the drawing
- Supervise the inhouse assembly process and ensuring quality work
- Assist in the assembly and inhouse fabrication of products as required
- Ensure the products are assembled as per production schedule
- Take ownership for store management process and keep track of inventory in/out
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of input material for assembly, alert concerned stakeholders in case of any delivery lead-time issues
Qualification Requirements :
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent courses
- Min. 2 years experience in production department of automotive or automation products manufacturing company
- Have in depth knowledge in various sheet metal, precision components and additive manufacturing processes.
- Hands on experience with tools for drilling, cutting, grinding, welding, etc.
- Experience in CAD software like SolidWorks is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong documentation skills
- Fluency in Kannada language is advantageous