Talent Acquisition at Botsync
Views:127 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Botsync - Solutions Engineer (2-3 yrs)
At Botsync, we aim to build more accessible and simplified automation solution for the world and to be the partner of choice for intralogistics automation, by building autonomous robots that are safe, reliable and most importantly simple to deploy and use. Our solution enables companies to automate their existing manual operations across factories and warehouses within few days without any changes to existing infrastructure.
In this Role, You will
- Work with Sales team to develop and produce account specific technical automation solution proposal, involving autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) and accessories
- Work with Marketing team to develop required AMR solution and concepts
- Prepare solution simulations and concepts to showcase to customer
- Work with product and engineering team to understand current and future versions of product
- Work with Sales team in analysing customer operations data and highlight cost savings of our solution
- Prepare solution system architecture and IT integration flow chart
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in engineering/automation/IoT industry
- Familiarity with hardware and software systems
- Excellent in 2D/3D CAD Modelling and Design (eg. SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Independent, mature, and fast learner
We're looking for someone, who
- Enjoys a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Having excellent communication, interpersonal, and prioritisation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and listening skills.
Technical Sales, Concept Development, Simulations, System Modelling and Simulation, Proposal Development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.