Boult Audio- Executive - Logistics (2-5 yrs)
Boult Audio- Executive - Logistics
- Boult Audio is a high-end consumer electronics company that designs and manufactures innovative audio products. Boult strives to deliver the epitome of Quality products, we are the leading providers of premium audio, providing high fidelity audio experience along with supreme comfort.
- Committed to continuous improvement in delivering new value to their customers, we develop and deliver solutions that embrace innovation, superior value, and a highly-satisfying customer experience.
Position Offered: Logistic Executive/Specialist
Location: Gurgaon (On-Site)
CTC: Best in Industry
- We are looking for Logistics executives who are responsible for the direct day-to-day operations to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, or accuracy, or timeliness objectives of the department, as well as manage logistics personnel and systems.
- They would work together with logistics planners to forecast demand in the markets and build logistics plans to guarantee availability of products or services, and streamline processes and flow of goods from point of order to delivery.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. Implement rigorous supply chain processes that ensure continuous supply of product to established markets and study programs and also support new commercial product introductions and new clinical study programs.
2. Work with internal and external teams to ensure accurate shipping and delivery schedules for new and existing products.
3. Collaborating with other departments, including D2C, E-com, and order management; accounting and shipping.
4. Responsible for providing an uninterrupted flow of materials, supplies, and services to meet customer demand.
Qualifications & skills:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or Supply Chain; Business Administration, or related field.
2. 2+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
3. Have practical sales or marketing experience in addition to working knowledge of logistics and supply chain operations
4. Good advanced skills in MS Excel applications and logistics software
5. Self-motivated, highly committed, independent and result-oriented team player
6. Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks