Senior Recruiter at Spectral Consultants
Views:145 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Branch Manager - Procurement (2-3 yrs)
Branch Manager - Procurement
Location - Kano - Nigeria
Business - Sesame
As a Branch Manager, you're responsible for inspiring your team, create ownership opportunities, and to deliver on the following key dimensions.
- Managing procurement operations of significant volumes in a year.
- Handling complete purchase and assisting in logistics from Nigeria region.
- Directly handling big cooperatives and suppliers. Stakeholder management which involves Government relations, Buyers etc.
- Map the Potential in the region and the market.
- Deliver on key KPIs- Volume, GC/MT, & PBT
- Planning and executing the buying strategies basis factory and export needs
- Pricing ideas - Adopt to market practices and ensure cost-effective buying
- Raw material quality practices - make sure the best quality materials are bought through innovations and better approaches
- Developing deep understanding of Product, grades & blends from regions
- Optimizing Supply Chain efficiencies in the business by being the sharpest buyer in the Industry and region, managing operations at the highest level of efficiency & becoming the most reliable counterparty in the Trade.
- Good communication and negotiation qualities
Responsibility of the position :
1. Buying / procurement
2. Suppliers- development
3. Managing Operations / Efficiency Generation
4. Stakeholder management
5. Team collaboration
Education and Experience :
- Management Graduate from one of the premier institutes with 2-3 years of handling Procurement & Operations in Agri Business Industry / Commodity industry. Developing and managing an efficient procurement network as per distribution strategy.
- Male candidates preferred.