Bren Corporation - Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager/Senior Project Engineer (5-16 yrs)
- Job Title: Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager / Sr. Project Engineer
- Location: Doddaballapura, Bangalore - Karnataka
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a range of experience within the Civil Engineering/ Transportation/ Infrastructure sectors.
- The role of a highway engineer is to oversee the costing, estimating, planning, and implementation of a project.
- Project engineer has to provide technical support and engineering expertise for the effective execution of a project, their responsibilities can be critical to success
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Construction, and Roadways/Highways projects
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Master's degree in Highway/Transportation Engineering
- Working experience in a design environment on a range of civil engineering infrastructure projects that could include, highways, rail, or civil infrastructure
- Experience of using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Expertise in Bitumen based projects/ Bitumen based racing track projects is good to have.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be residing in Bangalore and open to do onsite.
- Languages: English & Kannada/Hindi
- Execution of project plans and designs.
- AutoCAD, MicroStation, or OpenRoads experience preferred. (Good to have)
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high-quality cost-effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component of PS&E package.
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- Prepares technical specification sections.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
Perks and Benefits
Salary as per industry Standards.