HR Executive at Bright Money
Views:510 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Bright Capital - Executive Assistant (1-3 yrs)
Position Summary :
The Executive Assistant to founders provides executive, administrative, and development support to the Executive team. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the founders (CEO, COO, CPO And CTO).The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams.
Essential/Primary Responsibilities :
- Assists with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments and other administration related activities.
- Communicates with the general staff on the C-suite behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of PRB staff. (See Management Support.)
- Assistant in booking for travel, meeting rooms
- Plays a role in Accounting/bookkeeping
- Maintain Client relations
- Design and maintain a filing system
- Organize meetings
- Keep records and tracks of meetings
- Arrange travel plans and plan events
- Prepare reports as per requirements
- Processing expense reports
- Take minutes of the meetings.
Experience & Education :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with any domain
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of experience in the domain.
Skills & Abilities :
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Should be flexible in terms of time and ability to manage across India and US time
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; data management systems and Calendar management.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills : Executive assistants often serve as a gatekeeper, deciding which messages and which visitors or callers need to go directly to their employer and which need to be redirected or handled in some other way. This involves the ability to quickly glean information from those demanding time from their boss.
- Time management : Anyone managing another person's time, as executive assistants often do for their bosses, also need to be good at managing their own time.
- Trustworthiness : Executive assistants often have access to sensitive information, and the executives they work for need to trust them fully in order for them to be as efficient as possible at their jobs.
- Multitasking : Executive assistants are regularly handling more than one task at a time while keeping tabs on their bosses- schedules and keeping them on track.