HR Executive at Bright Metals
Views:142 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bright Metals - Executive Assistant (1-7 yrs)
Would be required female who have experience to handle Director's work, can assist him,
- Good oral and written communication skills .
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative .
- They perform clerical tasks, like accepting and making phone calls, setting business meeting agendas, accepting visitors, and setting the executive's daily schedule.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives- calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Flexibility and adaptability .