Director at Brisil Technologies Private Limited
Views:469 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Brisil Technologies - Manager - Production & Operations (1-4 yrs)
Brisil is seeking a Production & Operations Manager to join the team.
Brisil Technologies is a fast growing early stage sustainability startup involved in development and commercialization of green technologies. Founded by IIT alumni, Brisil is funded by CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad and other investors.
- We have developed and commercialized a technology (patented) to produce advanced green chemicals from biomass waste. We have our units operational in Gujarat India, and now we are expanding our footprint across the nations.
In our journey so far, we have won various National & International awards including Leaders in Innovation Award by L'Oreal Singapore, Startup of the Year - Sponsored by P&G, Leaders in Innovation Fellowship by Royal Academy of Engineering, UK, Millennium Alliance Award, Economic Times Power of Idea, etc. We are funded by various investor, including CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad. We are adding team members to scale up the operations in India and across the globe.
We are a young dynamic company and love to solve complex problems. We believe in business ethics and professionalism. Our team members are young, self-motivated people with strong technical background.
As the startup is an early stage of its journey, the job involves a lot of interesting and exciting work. If you are looking forward to challenging work where you can prove your skills, Brisil is the right place for you. For further details about us, check our website or feel free to write/call us.
Job Description :
Your primary role is a lead Production and Operations of the plant. The key responsibility area are -
- Managing day to day production/operations of the plant
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Developing production plans & targets as per order volume
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
Education Background :
- B.Tech./BE preferably in Instrumentation/Mechanical/Chemical/Material Science Engineering