Executive - HR at Burgundy Hospitality Pvt.Ltd
Views:132 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Burgundy Hospitality - Assistant Manager/Inventory Controller (4-6 yrs)
Job Title: Inventory Controller (Assistant Manager)
Burgundy Brand Collective is one of India's fastest-growing specialty retail companies with stores in 9 cities. The company partners with best-in-class international luxury brands to offer Indians a window to the finest food and lifestyle themes from across the world. Our brand portfolio includes Royce- Chocolate- a premium Japanese confectionery brand, Onitsuka Tiger - a leading Japanese fashion and lifestyle brand, Provenance Gifts - a marketplace for curated gourmet gifts and Papabubble - an artistic, youth-oriented global candy brand. The plan is to aggressively (yet astutely) scale out a portfolio of international brands pan-India.
1. Inventory Management :
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels of a luxury confectionery brand across all stores and the regional warehouse.
- Track and record all incoming and outgoing inventory in the region.
- Implement inventory control procedures to minimize product waste andlosses and manage shelf life.
- Conduct regular physical inventory counts and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the procurement team and packaging vendors to ensure timely replenishment of inventory of products and packaging.
- Place orders for the products and packaging items as needed from the warehouse.
- Verify the accuracy of incoming shipments and resolve discrepancies if any.
2. Quality Control :
- Conduct monthly and ad-hoc audits across all stores.
- Identify and report any quality issues or deviations from product standards.
- Assist in implementing quality improvement initiatives.
- Follow brand guidelines adhere to the SOPs strictly and ensure compliance across all stores daily.
3. Orders Management :
- Manage the fulfillment of eCommerce orders through the multiple digital properties of the brand.
- Ensure that the planning for the orders processing - packing, scheduling and pick up - is done on time.
- Maintaining and enhancing customer service across all channels of sales as per brand mandates.
4. Collaboration :
- Coordinate with the logistics and delivery service teams to ensure on-time deliveries to customers.
- Communicate effectively with brand operations and marketing teams to understand promotional needs and inventory requirements.
- Work in tandem with the regional managers to ensure smooth business operations
5. Compliance and Safety:
- Ensure safety compliance related to the storage and handling of confectionery products.
- Maintain accurate records of safety procedures and incidents.
Candidate Qualifications & Skill Requirements :
- At least 5 years of experience in inventory management, preferably in the food or confectionery industry.
- Proficient in working with MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of food safety and quality control standards is a plus.
- Outstanding knowledge of fine foods and service Demonstrates problem-solving ability
- Reporting Manager: Regional Operations Manager
Job Location : Bangalore