Senior Executive - HR at Burman Hospitality
Views:719 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Burman Hospitality - Executive/Assistant Manager - Supply Chain (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Lead the formulation of category strategies for the allocated portfolio.
2. Ensure effective product portfolio management.
3. Identify potential risks and ensure contingency plans are put in place and communicated to key stake holder.
4. Track & Analyze consumption trends by leveraging consumer Insight and collaborating with field distribution managers, regional marketing & operations teams.
5. Track local and global raw material trends and devise risk mitigation strategies.
6. Evaluate & Select vendors for managing the purchasing of allotted food categories at national level. Collaborate with QA team in identifying and shortlisting vendors.
7. Design policies, protocols, and standards for suppliers & service providers to enable a win - win model that ensures Taco Bell values & deliverables are protected, and suppliers are financially healthy & motivated.
8. Guide suppliers to identify and implement appropriate quality systems and processes at their facilities thereby ensuring adherence to consistent desired quality standards.
9. Monitor vendor performance with the objective of ensuring consistent achievement of the key deliverables of assured supply of the allotted portfolio of food & operating supplies (incl. cleaning chemicals) at world class quality and competitive prices to Taco Bell restaurants in India.
10. Support the New Product Development process of the organization through strategic sourcing of required food and non-food categories.
11. Devise and implement strategies for operational excellence and ensuring profitability.
12. Manage the liquor purchase portfolio for the restaurants.