Senior Executive - HR at Burman Hospitality
Views:1551 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Burman Hospitality - Manager - Administration (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create new tie ups with local accommodation providers where there is BHPL's brand presence.
- Negotiate and close costs for accommodation within budgets.
- Ensure quality accommodation is selected.
- Select multiple vendors and provide justifications for choosing vendors.
- Ensure all bookings are done as per the timelines.
- Ensure communication about the bookings including tickets and stay are shared with employees as per turnaround time.
- Ensure new agreements are closed on time.
- Ensure renewal of agreements on time.
- Experienced in managing sophisticated facilities, properties and assets.
- Support HR team in employee engagement Activities/Events.
- Support and facilitate employees with queries and difficulties faced during travel.
- Ensure all accommodation, modes of transport chosen are safe and secure.
- Ensure money spent on travel and logistics reconciles with the reported amount.
- Ensure expenses are curtailed within budgets.
- Seek and document approvals for expenses over and above the stipulated amount.
- Document all bills and maintain a master.
- Check all bills, before approving to ensure sanctity is maintained in the process.
- Ensure continuous service and maintain service standards within the offices by monitoring and supporting the office boys in various locations.
- Ensure input materials in the pantry is reconciled on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure amount used for ordering material in the pantry reconciles with the actual amount.
- Conduct random audits to ensure that material in the pantry is as reported.