Senior Executive - HR at Burman Hospitality
Views:1844 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Burman Hospitality - Manager - Administration (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create new tie ups with local accommodation providers where there is BHPL's brand presence.
- Negotiate and close costs for accommodation within budgets.
- Ensure quality accommodation is selected.
- Select multiple vendors and provide justifications for choosing vendors.
- Ensure all bookings are done as per the timelines.
- Ensure communication about the bookings including tickets and stay are shared with employees as per turnaround time.
- Ensure new agreements are closed on time.
- Ensure renewal of agreements on time.
- Experienced in managing sophisticated facilities, properties and assets.
- Support HR team in employee engagement Activities/Events.
- Support and facilitate employees with queries and difficulties faced during travel.
- Ensure all accommodation, modes of transport chosen are safe and secure.
- Ensure money spent on travel and logistics reconciles with the reported amount.
- Ensure expenses are curtailed within budgets.
- Seek and document approvals for expenses over and above the stipulated amount.
- Document all bills and maintain a master.
- Check all bills, before approving to ensure sanctity is maintained in the process.
- Ensure continuous service and maintain service standards within the offices by monitoring and supporting the office boys in various locations.
- Ensure input materials in the pantry is reconciled on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure amount used for ordering material in the pantry reconciles with the actual amount.
- Conduct random audits to ensure that material in the pantry is as reported.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.