Business Analyst - Waste Management (5-8 yrs)
Our Client is in the business of Waste management and has the mandate to majority control, develop and operate projects in the Waste Management space. The investment mandate covers Municipal Solid Waste, Industrial Waste, Construction & Demolition waste, Medical waste, E-Waste, etc. Effective waste management and disposal would include fruitful utilization to convert waste to energy, construction products, compost, recycled materials, etc.
Role : Business Analyst - Techno Commercial
Reports to - CEO
- Should have started the career at site level/ Operations & Maintenance level & moved to corporate office;
- Techno commercial professional who understands the technical side of Solid Waste Management
- Should have exposure of working with Government Agencies ( combination of Technical plus government interface)-
- Should have feel for Policy & advocacy
- Should have good skills in dealing with bureaucracy,
- Should have good understanding of Engineering/Design etc
- Should have dealt with O&M side, Capex side,
- 5- 8 years of experience.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good communicator
- Good co-ordinator.
- Solid Waste industry Experience a must.
- Should have this ability to ask questions without offending anyone
Those interested may apply or call 8451801646 for queries, if any