HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:92 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Consultant - Construction - IIT/NIT/NICMAR (4-8 yrs)
Business Consultant - Construction
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
- Conduct progress review meetings with client managers, Site in-charge, and key contractors at the project site
- Guide & demonstrate client teams through various review mechanisms, SOPs, and process disciplines at the site.
- Enforce process adherence and escalate deviations.
- Regular monitoring and presenting progress using Microsoft office tools and other proprietary project software
- Conduct buy-in sessions with middle management
- Manage and drive the project in the EPC domain (Project Management) for getting the desired results
- Civil & Mechanical Engineers with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in Construction
- Engineering or Infrastructure industry, Steel, Cement, Petrochemical or other infrastructure projects. Graduated from IIT, NIT, or NICMAR.
Should be willing to relocate and work on site. The base location will be the city closest to the project site for the entire project duration.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to learn and apply TOC knowledge & concepts
- Opportunity to grow with a rapidly growing consulting firm
- One of the best remuneration in the industry