Head- Corporate Relations at Fridayjobs HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:127 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Engineer (3-5 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for establishing existing accounts and identifying new accounts. Must be Capable to generate New leads and identify potential business opportunities across Industries using B2B portals, Tender Portals(private and Govt) etc.
- To prepare business documents, case studies and ROI calculations and extend support to the sales and design team. Assist the design team in Product building based on the market Needs
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify the customer's needs through RFP or discussions with customers.
- To identify and generate new leads for Business development through online, and offline Expos, Exhibitions etc.
- To Identify prospects based on our existing product Portfolio
- To co-ordinate with the operations and engineering team to develop new product portfolios that can be sold in the market as a product. Assist in researching and developing new products
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with internal stakeholders.
- Write techno commercial proposals for customers based on requirement.
- Identify risks and propose mitigation plans.
- Prepare technical presentations to enable the sales team to explain products or services to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate for bid evaluation process and tasks with operations team for decision making.
- Evaluate the designs, based on cost, functionality, business needs and risks.
- To represent and to specially focus on marketing & BD activities
Requirements/Skills and Abilities :
- Bachelor's Degree in any Mechanical, electrical or Mechatronics discipline In Lieu of a degree, working level experience of 3-4 or more years in relevant areas.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Work well in multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to coordinate tasks in teams of varying sizes.
- BD & Marketing Skills
- Experience with both controls and mechanical technology is preferred.
- Experience in dealing with automation technologies across all industries is preferred
- Proficiency in speaking Tamil, English and Hindi is preferred.