Buyer - Purchasing & Procurement - Electronics (3-8 yrs)
- Ability to understand purchasing and procurement methods and procedures
- Get quotes, analyze BOM, timely issuance of POs to Vendors, follow-up for order confirmation and co-ordination for on time payment to suppliers
- Coordinating with vendors for actual delivery status of material
- On time completion of Open PO Report and Shortage Report for review
- To efficiently and accurately execute core procurement processes for assigned products
- Managing suppliers database, maintain strong communication with all stakeholders and assure proper accounts are charged for purchased materials, and work with accounting and end users to reconcile discrepancies.
- Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved Purchasing strategies.
- Work with internal team and suppliers to resolve supplier claims & invoice discrepancies, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
- Provide reports, information, analysis etc., as required, in a timely, professional manner
- Adhere to all organizational procurement policies and procedures
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues
- Coordinate/Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the specific requirements and deliverables in samples and/or quotes are met
- To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned, validated through procurement metrics
- To identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Willingness to do ; whatever it takes, in the interest to create a successful collaboration with the team.