HR Head at iSolve Technologies
Views:676 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
CAD Designer - Civil/Architecture (1-5 yrs)
iKix 3D Prints is looking for CAD Designer - Civil / Architecture.
Key Skills :
- AutoCAD 3D with knowledge in 3ds Max/ Corel Draw/Photoshop
- Creating and altering Sketch/CAD models for the acrylic/3D printing machine standards
- Ongoing models execution collaboration with landscape and production team
- Creating 3-D models from site drawings, sketches verbal instructions and site visits
- Seamlessly working with design and drawing alternations
- Reviewing and checking models for errors before being shared to lead and production team
- Systematically saving all design drawings on our server, keeping server organized and updating projects files & folders as job progress and revisions made
Key Professional Attributes :
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Artistic creativity
- Ability to learn from the Seniors Present in the existing iKix Team
- Punctuality/ Discipline/ Self-Motivated Characteristics
Qualifications Required :
- Experience : 1-2 Years
- Qualification : Civil or Architecture Diploma/ B.E / B.Techs
- Immediate Joiners
About iKix 3D Prints :
iKix 3D Prints Private Limited is one of the pioneers in the architectural model-making industry in India. Setup in 2007, the company has unique value systems that have created an unparalleled name with the Real Estate Developers, Engineers and Architects.
We specialize in producing commercial and residential architectural models, industrial models, exhibition models, mechanical and heavy engineering models, R&D models, prototype models and sculpture models. iKix 3D models have assisted several architects and project developers to stand out from the growing competition by showcasing their designs and ideas in a visually appealing way.
Our architectural 3D miniature modeling can be used for large scale model making, a single building, massing/spatial/detailed models or shadow studies. Geographic Information Systems 3D data can be printed to show actual city landscapes, and proposed buildings can be added to show the effect on a city's skyline.
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity - be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background, we do not discriminate.