Associate Trainee at Naman Staffing
Views:373 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
CAD Designer - Pharma/Chemical (6-8 yrs)
Job Position : CADD Designer(Engineer/Draftman)
Job Location : Delhi.
Job Requirement :
- B.Tech / B.E. qualified professionals with 6-8 Years of experience in mechanical layout & piping design from Chemical / Pharmaceutical projects.
- Should have experience in Basic & Detail Engineering for Mechanical, Piping, Instruments, Water System, HVAC, Process & Utility equipment, cable tray & piping rack routing.
Software : AutoCAD, Revit and MS office is a must
About the Company : The company is a leading name in the EPC industry providing process technology solutions to various Pharmaceuticals / Chemicals Industries.
Job Role :
- CADD Design-Layout preparation and P&ID's preparation.
- P&ID, line list preparation, preparation of BOQ for valves, pipes, etc. for tender purpose.
- Preparation of equipment list & equipment layout drawing for production plant.
Desired Skills :
- Thorough knowledge of Autocad & Revit
- Familiarity with relevant Engineering design standards and guides.
- Skill in reading, interpreting and using related documents and drawings prepared by other project groups.
- Knowledge of the application of engineering and construction materials related to the discipline's design responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria, and codes relevant to the discipline.
- Knowledge of mathematical formulae and design calculations used in the discipline.
- General knowledge of technical responsibilities of other groups associated with the total design effort.
- Skill in leading the technical work of less experienced designers/draftsman who share in the design effort.