Director at Core Edge Solutions LLP
Views:284 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
CAD Engineer - Automation (3-8 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ELECTRICAL CAD ENGINEER.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements, researching, and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Prepare Electrical CAD, Wire List, BOM and Installation, testing. Setup/calibration Procedure (Electrical elements of a system)
- Contributes to team effort in integration and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experienced on performing DFMEA for the product
- E plan
- Auto-cad designing in AutoCAD
- PCB designing in EDA
- Eagle PCB
Educational Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Electronics / Instrumentation / CS / IT
Experience: Must have at least 3 -7 years industry experience in Firmware Design Development