TL at Corpxcel Consulting
Views:132 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
CAE Moldfow Engineer (3-7 yrs)
Qualification: B.Tech / M.E./ M.Tech in Mechanical/Polymer
Area of Expertise:
The position requires an experienced Moldflow analyst with an expertise in the Plastic tooling, design & Simulation using Moldflow software for product and tooling evaluations prior to design release.
Responsible to :
Lead end to end operations of CAE MOLDFLOW Team, which would include interaction with Development Engineers to establish problem
statements & inputs, establish project scheduling, timeline & delivery, Internal Research, Troubleshoot issues from the initial to end stage,provide quick & realistic design solutions.
Skills & Experience :
- Expertise in Moldflow simulations & Plastic Product developments Specially in Consumer durable or Automobile Domain.
- In Depth knowledge on Injection mould design & Injection molding process (Two plates mold, three plates mold & Hot runner mold).
- Good Knowledge on polymer material properties & processing parameters.
- Hands on experience in design of plastic components and parameter optimization.
- Working Exposure to Mold Flow Automation/scripting using VBS or Python.
- Autodesk Mold Flow Certified candidates would attract special preference.
- Awareness of latest Plastic tooling technologies like DSI, gas injection
- Should have good working level experience in pre processing tools, preferably Hyper mesh
- Good Operating Knowledge of Unigraphics NX7.5 or any other CAD software.
- Knowledge of statislotical techniques (DOE, statistical process control) .
- Advanced PC skills especially in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Project.
- Ability to be self-motivated and manage several projects at one time.
- Should be willing to travel outside India for short and long duration while working on Global projects.
Years of Experience:
3 - 7 years of relevant experience.
Date of Joining :