Recruiter at Talent Integrator
Views:691 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Calibration Engineer - Diesel OBD calibration (3-5 yrs)
- Prior experience within the automotive sector or powertrain research environment (OEM, tier 1 supplier or consultancy).
- Minimum 3-5 years- in-depth experience of engine management system calibration.
- Very good social and communication skills.
- Eager to learn and guide your co-workers within your area of knowledge.
- Eager to learn and utilize the developed calibration tools enabling fast and high quality state of the art calibration.
- Bachelors or Master degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Perform calibration of light duty diesel- engines.
- Perform calibration of heavy duty diesel engines.
- Propose function & algorithm changes to improve engine management systems.
- Depending of the nature, size and type of the project and your skills, project management responsibility can be part of your tasks.
Desired Expert Knowledge:
- Experience of engine management systems calibration.
- Experience in engine performance & emission calibration.
- Experience in OBD calibration is added advantage.
- Experience in after treatment calibration is added advantage.
Software Skills Required:
- Experience in using technical computing environments such as Matlab Simulink
- Experience of application and data logging tools such as INCA, ATI Vision, CANalyzer or similar tools
- Experience of dedicated data evaluation tools such as Concerto, CAMEO or similar tools
- Experience in Automobile Industry will be preferred.
- Bosch, Continental, Tata, Volvo, Maruti, Ford employees will be preferred.
CTC: 8 TO 10 LPA