CEO at California Burrito
Views:1280 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
California Burrito - Supply Chain Executive - Purchase/Vendor Management (0-2 yrs)
Job Openings For Supply Chain Executive in California Burrito for Freshers.
ABOUT THE POSITION : Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a supply chain executive professional with knowledge of purchase & supply chain for our upcoming restaurants
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Self-starter, ready to take on new challenges
- Design oriented; comfortable suggesting own ideas
- Loves precision in work
- Positive attitude and ability to work with team
- Interested in coordinating with operations team to execute the supply chain successfully.
- Purchase of daily needs for restaurants.
- Coordinating with operations team to carry out supply process smoothly.
- Vendor development and management.
- Finalizing vendor for supplies.
- Placing of Purchase Orders and follow up with vendors for delivery.
- Follow up with finance for any pending payments.
- Monitoring the placing of indents daily within cut off time.
- Keeping records for late indent, GRN missing, wrong GRN.
- Checking the GRN for the past Purchase Orders.
- Informing stores for any kind of GRN missing, late indent and short supplies.
- Placing Purchase Order after carefully checking the indent. Modify indents if required.
- Follow up with vendor for on time delivery and short supply if any.
ABOUT THE COMPANY : California Burrito is a Mexican fast-casual restaurant chain with 26 locations across Bangalore. The company was started in 2012 by 3 Americans and will reach 100 stores in the next 3 years. Former Domino's CEO Ajay Kaul is a key advisor to the company and visits monthly for meetings.