CEO at California Burrito
Views:1825 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
California Burrito - Supply Chain Executive - Purchase/Vendor Management (0-2 yrs)
Job Openings For Supply Chain Executive in California Burrito for Freshers.
ABOUT THE POSITION : Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for a supply chain executive professional with knowledge of purchase & supply chain for our upcoming restaurants
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Self-starter, ready to take on new challenges
- Design oriented; comfortable suggesting own ideas
- Loves precision in work
- Positive attitude and ability to work with team
- Interested in coordinating with operations team to execute the supply chain successfully.
- Purchase of daily needs for restaurants.
- Coordinating with operations team to carry out supply process smoothly.
- Vendor development and management.
- Finalizing vendor for supplies.
- Placing of Purchase Orders and follow up with vendors for delivery.
- Follow up with finance for any pending payments.
- Monitoring the placing of indents daily within cut off time.
- Keeping records for late indent, GRN missing, wrong GRN.
- Checking the GRN for the past Purchase Orders.
- Informing stores for any kind of GRN missing, late indent and short supplies.
- Placing Purchase Order after carefully checking the indent. Modify indents if required.
- Follow up with vendor for on time delivery and short supply if any.
ABOUT THE COMPANY : California Burrito is a Mexican fast-casual restaurant chain with 26 locations across Bangalore. The company was started in 2012 by 3 Americans and will reach 100 stores in the next 3 years. Former Domino's CEO Ajay Kaul is a key advisor to the company and visits monthly for meetings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.