Talent Acquisition Consultant at Cummins India Ltd
Views:147 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Camshaft Role - Manufacturing Firm (1-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Operates machines and production equipment in accordance with quality and productivity requirements safely in a manufacturing environment with limited guidance.
Key Responsibilities :
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)
- Stop work and immediately report any major injury hazards.
- Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
- Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Promote interdependence by looking out for one another.
- Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
- Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to minimize the negative impact.
- Engage in HSE Training.
- Follows all applicable standard work, process documentation and quality procedures such as Statistical Process Control (SPC), poka-yoke and visual standards.
- Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
- Performs quality inspections.
- Identifies and controls non-conforming material.
- Operates manual and automated equipment to manufacture and assemble product in order to create the proper characteristics and dimensions necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Demonstrates a high level of competency in core work skills.
- Achieves production goals.
- Works at the required cycle time or defined engineering standard.
Qualifications & Competencies :
- Ensures accountability ; Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Communicates effectively ; Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Courage ; Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Drives results ; Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Health and Safety Fundamentals ; Champions and models proactive health and safety behaviors by identifying, reporting and participating in actions to improve health and safety in order to build an interdependent culture and contribute to an injury-free workplace.
- Manufacturing Knowledge ; Demonstrates the knowledge of manufacturing by correctly implementing changes in current processes, equipment, and applications to meet the function's needs and contribute towards continuous improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.