Capgemini - Automotive Exterior Designer (1-11 yrs)
- BE/ME (Mechanical/Automotive)
- Approx. 1-11 years of Interiors relevant experience
- Experience in design & development of Automotive Exterior trims - Bumpers, Claddings, Wheel Arch liners, Underbody plastic shields, Window garnishes, Spoliers, Mascots etc..
- Awareness of product development lifecycle for Interior trims.
- General awareness of regulatory standards
- Good knowledge on manufacturing processes of injection moulded plastic components.
- Good experience in UG NX CAD software (Added Advantage) or Catia V5 - part design, surfacing, assembly, drafting.
- Good knowledge of working on TeamCenter and VisProfessional viewer.
- Good knowledge of DFM, DFA, DFS.
- Good experience of working in CFT environment.
- Proactive and self motivated, must be able to drive the project and meeting the project timelines.
- Very good in English communication (written and oral)
Must be able to take ownership of task and deliver the requirements under critical situations.
- Knowledge of FCA Systems and/or products a plus
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.