sr. recruiter at Job Fittment Finder
Views:146 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Carbon Emission Analyst - Environment Management (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
About the Company :
- This company is in applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) forecasting techniques such as Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines and Gradient Boosting, to a range of opportunities within the evolving energy ecosystem.
- This company was founded in 2010 by Cambridge University alumni, after rapid growth the young company now has a team of 100+ people spread across 3 main locations: Delhi (India), Pune (India), Amsterdam (NL). We also run a carbon market intelligence platform, California Carbon, and so have strong business interests and are firmly embedded in the energy networks on the US West Coast
The Role :
- CaliforniaCarbon.info, a Our subsidiary, is looking for Carbon Market Analyst to join our Delhi based team. Since its launch in 2014, CaliforniaCarbon.info has established itself as a lead analytics and information provider for the WCI carbon market, spanning two North American jurisdictions: California and Quebec.
- As a Carbon Market Analyst the successful candidate will be responsible for compiling and analyzing large sets of data and researching emerging trends across the high polluting industries capped by the WCI carbon market. In addition, the Carbon Market Analyst will be expected to engage with proponents in US and Canada to keep track of fast-evolving market developments and write weekly reports and analytics for the benefit of our subscribers. Finally, the Carbon Market Analyst will also drive the event management of an international carbon event to be hosted by Climate Connect.
Desired Skills :
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to work in a dynamic team within an international tech-driven company
- Methodical and critical mindset for collecting and analyzing market data
- Professional interpersonal skills and proficiency in dealing with professionals from varied cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of standard analytical software such Microsoft excel (R, or SPSS a bonus)
- Demonstrated interest in climate policy, economics or commodities trading
- Post Graduate degree in energy and environment-related fields, economics, sciences or business
- Excellent English writing skills and ability to articulate analytical thought in an easily comprehensible manner
- Must have consistent rank holding academic track
Experience : 1 to 3 years
Location : Delhi
Salary - 5 to 6 LPA
Please share your updated cv.