HR at CargoNex Global
Views:135 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CargoNex Global - Executive - Operations - Freight Forwarding Domain (2-4 yrs)
- Please read the JD carefully. Do not apply if you do not have relevant experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the EXIM operations. The candidate should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills. Roll up the sleeves and hustle around to deliver results. The candidate must take full ownership of the work.
- Those with work experience in Freight Forwarding industry must only apply.
- A-Z knowledge in Air/Sea Import and Export from job execution, costing, billing to close file.
Main responsibilities :
- Responsible for liaising directly with customers & vendors
- Maintaining customers focus on all times and answering to customer's enquiries by attending Calls & Emails using standard guidelines
- Taking ownership of complaint and queries and proactively following through to resolution
- Maintaining job related MIS
- Ensuring that all customers- queries are well-investigated and resolved and escalating queries if appropriate to supervisor
- Validating EXIM on regular basis & ensuring the freight rates, vessel schedules, required transportation services etc are given accordingly
- Responsible for ensuring each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practices, but also that fees charged are in line with competitors
- Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge
- Bachelor's degree is a mandatory. Master's degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in freight forwarding industry
- Air/Ocean Freight Import or Export experience in freight forwarding with leadership experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Knowledge of all Import/Export regulations and documents including customs clearance procedures
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
- Good network with Air, Vessel and Transport operators is a must
- Competitive salary + incentives
- Provisions for ESOPs post 1 year of work
- Thrive in a fast paced startup
- Get recognized for work
- Work while you work, play while you play culture