Senior Consultant - Recruitment & Client Relationships at HR Central
Views:118 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Category Manager - Procurement - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a Category Manager. Contractors/freelancers who are looking for short term project opportunities who are immediate joiners are invited.
- They can be based anywhere in India and can work remotely.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in category management and procurement is mandatory.
About client :
- A niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
- We have been certified Great Place to Work by AIM and have been ranked as "50 Best Firms for Data Scientists to Work For"
- We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
- We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 400+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Role : Category Manager
Project Tenure : Initially 3 months - Remote Opportunity
Notice Period : Immediate joiners
- Research and identify innovative procurement solutions for assigned category or initiative
- Develop category strategy plans, including road map and stakeholder mapping
- Develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders that support the Procurement strategy
- Develop effective relationships with 3rd Parties, adhering to emerging SRM framework
- Lead and communicate with cross-functional teams to execute strategy and drive performance
- Raise and maintain Procurement Profile
- Conduct strategic sourcing initiatives including fact-based negotiations (vendor and industry analysis, benchmarks and cost structure analysis)
- Negotiate commercials and contract terms with support of legal and Risk Domains
- Mitigate contractual risks as identified in the service segmentation and work with the internal stakeholders to ensure they understand and ultimately own the risks not mitigated.
- Ensure each treatment strategy of the vendor, used for on-going monitoring, is adequately contracted and communicated to the relevant service owner and vendor relationship owner.
- Support vendors- exit strategy
- Ensure sourcing and category initiatives meet the top corporate objectives of the organisation
- Report and track benefits and performance of implemented category plans
- Lead and support the business to utilise the P2P (Purchase to Pay) system to ensure compliance with financial standards
- Improve TPM Lifecycle through a series of enhancements
- Support the remediations of any Procurement findings derived from either Internal Audit or FRBNY examinations.
Talent Nurturing and Team Management :
- Leads by example
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct
- Ability to use strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to effective coach, assist others with personal development, while being emotionally resilient and able to maintain high performance.
- Minimum 5 years plus in similar role
- Degree and Procurement certification achieved (i.e. CIPS)
- Experience working for an FMI ( Financial Market Infrastructure) is preferable
- Coaching experience required
- Undergraduate Degree/CIPS accreditation desirable