CATIA Design Engineer - Jigs & Fixtures (4-10 yrs)
CATIA Design Engineer - Jigs and Fixtures
- Experienced (4 to 8 years) engineer to develop and design measurement & checking Jigs and Fixtures or calipers, to start as soon as possible.
- Minimum 3 Years of Exp in Jigs and Fixtures.
- Experience in Automotive.
- Experience in Surface Designing using CATIA
- Based on 3D CAD data and specifications received from our customer you develop measurement and checking tools that allow efficient assembly, machining and certification.
- Control and respect assigned lead times.
- Work closely together with our project engineers and customers to assure first-time right fixture designs.
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) engineer with 4 to 8 years of experience in designing/developing tools by making use of CATIA.
- Team player motivated to learn
- Fluent in English (extra other language is a plus)
- Able to work independently and organized, knows how to set priorities in order to respect deadlines and budgets.
- Mechanical engineering background. Know-how of automotive engineering processes, GD&T, tolerances and reference systems for part alignment.
- The analytic and problem-solving mindset in order to work out cost-saving solutions.