Assistant Manager-People Team at CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd
Views:222 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
CBRE - Planning Manager (6-9 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Preparation and Tracking of Project/Construction Schedule.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to comprehend, analyses, and interpret various types of business documents.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format.
- Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
- Ability to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of project databases.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
Education : B.Tech Civil (NICMAR & PMP Preferred)
Notice Period : 1 month