Assistant Manager-People Team at CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd
Views:178 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
CBRE - Project Coordinator - Contractual Role (4-7 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Comprehensive experience in structural and finishing works (jumping systems, slip forms, peri formworks, BBS checking, marble, ceramic, plaster, false ceiling, cladding works, paint, block works, screed, and waterproofing), sequencing and handing over.
- Vendor Management skills
- Multiple discipline projects, Reading drawings and schematics
- Good communication skills and work with contractor to extract the work and Own the project.
- Travel anywhere within the Regions and its adjacent area.
- Having own mode of transport is a plus.
- Relevant experience in Residential, Town Ship, 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK, Villa, Bungalows (background worked with developers and interior firms like Raheja, Godrej and Oyo Live spaces, Design cafe etc. similar organizations.)
Education : B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil / Architecture / Interior Designing (NICMAR is preferred)
Employment type : 6 Month Contract renewal subject to the performances and visibility of projects.
Experience : 4 to 5 years minimum
Notice Period : 15 days or less would be preferred