Centum Electronics - Product Manager - Electronics Manufacturing (18-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- CENTUM EMS - The Electronics Manufacturing Services business unit addresses high-technology high-complexity products in the defence, aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications segments.
- The offerings include Line Replaceable Units (LRUs), system integration, PCBA, test, environmental screening and repair & return services. This team also provides mechanical solutions to various requirements in the field of plastics and sheet metal for the industrial customers.
What You'll Do :
- He should be able to Manage Customers and key deliverables (Safety / Quality / Delivery / Productivity)
- Team player with hands on experience in EMS Processes & Practice.
- Drive the culture of continuous improvement/Lean six sigma
- To be the single point escalation for all Production related activities at Centum EMS division.
- Develop methods and systems, which will address potential quality issues.
- Develop / mentor the second line leaders
- Problem solving
- Conflict management
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes :
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously/improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- 18-22 Years of working experience in an EMS Industry with high performance track record
- Good knowledge of Production planning, Production and Process.
- Good knowledge of key requirements /issues of EMS industry
- He must have Knowledge of EMS Production Process (SMT, Box build, Wave soldering- )
- Good financial understanding
- Preferably worked on Defence and Aerospace Products.
- Preferably worked in high mix low volume manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma preferred
- QMS / ISO / AS.
- Ability to handle a large team of production consisting Sr. Engineers, Technicians and Utility personnel.
- Result Oriented and Team Player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation and negotiation skills.
- High on Emotional Quotient
Educational Background : Typically requires 18+ years of experience in EMS production, Production Planning, Process with BE in EEE/ECE/IEM/EI/MECHANICAL
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.