CG Global - Executive/Senior Executive/Manager - Mechanical Engineering (2-12 yrs)
Qualification : BE/ B Tech/ M Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Good communication and presentation skill
Experience : 2 to 12 years in relevant field
Roles & Responsibilities : Ensure designs are demonstrably compliant to Railway Group Standards, customer and legislative requirements. This will include design reviews, design assurance statements, system testing, first article inspections and clause by clause responses to requirements.
- System Requirement analysis, clarification, interpretation and alignment with other engineering disciplines to establish common technical view. Manage technical responses from system suppliers, via Technical Requirements documentation, interface documentation, deliverables list, type testing, manuals, through strategic development and building relations.
- Perform analysis to confirm that the designed system will meet requirements. Assist our sub-suppliers in the design process. Use experience to offer design solutions and where a practical solution cannot be found, revisit requirements and find a best fit for all stakeholders.
- Plan your own workload and manage this to deliver on-time and to quality. Prepare / review / support system relevant verification and validation activities (e.g. test procedure preparation, test conduct and/or support, FAI witnessing, etc.)
Highly preferred :
- Perform simulations in support of assigned analysis tasks using computer-aided engineering tools for steady state and transient analyses related to Powertrain Cooling, Heat Exchangers, HVAC, brakes and vehicle thermal management
- Design and analyze the structural and thermal performance of electronic systems.
- Tasks will include model creation, analysis and solution post-processing. Detailed design, design 3D CAD and 2D Drawings from architectural phase through execution.
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) and CFD experience is a plus
- Develop and/or review design concepts, CAD models, ICD s, and assembly drawings.
Second preference :
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and / or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Prepare data items for projects including thermal, vibration, mechanical tolerance, and others
- Be responsible for meeting cost, schedule, and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with vendors, tooling engineers and other groups to ensure that implementation is in line with design intent.
- Work experience with diesel or electric Locomotive, DEMU, EMU or Metro will of advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.