CEO at KS World Ventures
Views:195 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Chassis Designer - EV Manufacturing (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
South Korean EV manufacturing company - Edison Motors- is setting up their greenfield JV projects in Bangalore . The said company is looking for a young dynamic person Mechanical Engineer having 10 + years of work experience - Chassis Structures (Incl EV) to contribute in the area of Chassis Development - Cabin Suspension, Engine Suspension,, and other chassis Equipments.
As an Engineer working the main deliverables are :
- Design of Cabin Suspension, Engine Suspension, and other chassis Equipment as per truck market requirement
- Design of Sheet metal and Casting Complex parts.
- Work closely with supplier for development components.
- Establish a Strong Network with Global Counterparts and Cross functions.
- Strategize the More Responsibilities and Participation in the Global Projects.
Qualifications and Skills :
- B.E/M.E - Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with Relevant experience
- Hands on work experience in similar automotive- Chassis Structures
- Experience in heavy commercial vehicle industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of application of GD&T
- Competence and exposure to Tools and Processes will be an added advantage
- Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
- Knowledge Chassis Equipment's packaging, routing & development.
- Knowledge of EV structural development is an advantage
Furthermore, we consider the following qualities as being of particular importance :
- Willingness to learn and develop your own skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication, Cooperation skills. Goal oriented & Drive for Results.
- Be structured, well organized, recognize the value and importance of providing solutions with the right quality level and in time.
- You must be someone who is a team player, High on energy and is interested in working with Global Sites.