Cheil - Retail Store Designer (10-16 yrs)
JD: Retail Store Concept Developer - Cheil India
About Cheil :
Cheil is a leading integrated marketing agency in India, offering ATL, Digital, Brand Activation and Retail Marketing solutions. We are a part of Cheil Worldwide, Korea's leading advertising and marketing network. We operate in 44 countries with more than 6,900 employees. Cheil and its affiliates including McKinney, Beattie McGuiness Bungay, The Barbarian Group, Iris Worldwide and Bravo Asia have won major international awards including Cannes Lions, CLIOs, Spikes and others.
About our position :
The Retail Store Concept Developer will work in a highly collaborative and cross functional setting and is creatively responsible for specific interior development projects ranging from full store format developments to development of specific components or updates in existing stores & SISs. This through developing the embodiment of the Brand Identity, based on the Brand DNA, into a unique, modern and relevant physical experience for all our store formats.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Drive creative direction in specific projects
- Develop the outline/base for design concepts, Design Strategy, Storyline, mood boards and creative briefs based on our Brand DNA & Identity
- Drive the creative work in a specific project towards the multi brand/external creatives within Expansion and/or external agencies
- Be responsible for all interior design layers, i.e. architecture, interior design, functionality and flexibility needs and layout
- Drive close cross-functional collaboration with other functions to develop and improve the store experience
Background and skills :
- 10+ years- experience in strategic retail concept development roles and experience of brand conceptualization, i.e. translating Brand DNA/Identity into design direction and strategy for physical space and store formats
- Experience of leading/working with creative teams in various types of retail development projects, i.e. full program development, specific departments and features as well as up keeping projects etc.
- Knowledge and experience within construction techniques, engineering and industrial production
- Proven experience in creating both an inspiring and functional retail space to drive customer traffic, conversion and average purchase, whilst at the same time laying a strong foundation for efficient operations and facility management
- Ability to transfer ideas into reality and ensure long term meanings and implications in line with an overall vision and strategy
- Full proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- As a person have a natural ability and drive to think outside the box and see opportunities as well as find new various ways of solving problems. Person have a genuine interest in the retail business and always have the customer top of mind. Person are a true team player and thrive with cross functional collaborations, both within and outside of Person organization.
Education - B.Arch/ Bachelors in Interior Design/ Product Design/ B. Design or relevant master's degree