Chemco - Quality Assistant - Rigid Packaging (4-5 yrs)
- Assist the Quality Manager in developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive quality management system.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and regulations such as ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, and Sedex.
- Collaborate with production line workers to perform quality checks and inspections to ensure product conformity.
- Utilize laboratory instruments such as magna mike, wall thickness testing/mapping, etc. to ensure products meet customer specifications.
- Support the investigation and resolution of customer complaints and develop corrective action plans to prevent recurrence.
- Conduct regular audits of manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health, and environmental regulations and best practices.
- Help drive continuous improvement through the use of methodologies such as Kaizen, 5S, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (engineering, chemistry, or related field).
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position, preferably in the rigid packaging industry.
- Strong knowledge of quality control and assurance methodologies, laboratory instruments, and manufacturing processes related to HDPE, PP, and PET bottles/jars.
- Familiarity with FSSC 22000 standards and SEDEX requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
If you are a highly motivated Quality Assistant with experience in the rigid packaging industry and are willing to relocate to the GCC region, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Chemco Plastic.