Director at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
Views:453 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chemical Engineer (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Chemical engineers (a.k.a. chemical process engineers) are involved in the research, development and implementation of chemical processes required to produce a variety of products such as food, drinks, cleaning products, textiles, medicines, fuels, solvents, adhesives and plastics.
- Chemical engineers are employed by organisations in various industries, such as energy and utilities, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage manufacturing, industrial chemical production and metallurgy.
- If you enter this profession, your main responsibilities will focus on research and development, designing chemical production processes, testing production techniques and materials, and using computer models to evaluate the efficiency of production processes.
- Furthermore, you may be responsible for managing production facilities, conducting technical audits and inspections, overseeing quality assurance and coordinating the management and disposal of chemical waste.
- As you move into more senior roles, your managerial responsibilities may also extend to training junior employees and making sure all chemical engineering activities comply with health, safety and environmental regulations.
Other details :
Department : Engineering Design / Construction Industry: Engineering / Construction Skills : process engineering production english Other Skills: chemical equipment ms office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.