Chemical Operator (9-14 yrs)
Job Description :
Essential Job Duties :
- Maintain protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate and/or transport our products as our highest priority.
- Conduct routine operating inspections of the unit, troubleshoot operational problems and respond to area emergencies or to changing operational situations.
- Operate equipment in the field and monitor process operating conditions through the use of instrumentation to regulate temperatures, pressures, concentration and flow of chemicals through the process system for prescribed reaction with critical limits. All must be accomplished according to standard operating procedures and in support of the safe operation and environmental integrity of the plant.
- Maintain log of readings, lab results, shift production requirements and equipment issues to record daily activity and provide for adequate shift relief.
- Initiate work requests, perform minor maintenance within capabilities and prepare equipment for maintenance.
- Prepare equipment for maintenance work such as locking out equipment, preparing permits and verifying equipment.
- Make minor repairs to equipment and initiate maintenance action when needed utilizing the SAP work notification process.
- Notify supervision, maintenance, engineering and other auxiliary personnel regarding equipment malfunctions and troubleshoot process issues as needed.
Other details :
Department: Maintenance Process Control
Industry: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Skills: Instrumentation support system environment engineering production health maintenance english safety sap integrity transport priority
Other Skills: office operator ms services entry data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.