Principal Consultant at Conections One
Views:287 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chemist - Analytical Research & Development (5-15 yrs)
Job title : Analytical Research & Development Chemist
Reports to : Director and R&D Head
Job Description :
We are looking for a person with good skills and understanding in analytical chemistry.
Instruments : ICP-OES, LCMS, GC, HPLC, DSC, IR and PDSC.
Candidate will be responsible for method development, validation, general operation of the instrument. Work has to be performed in close consultation with R&D team.
Location: Vapi, Gujarat
Number of opening: 1
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm (Mon to Sat)
Salary: 8 to15 lakhs per annum depending on skill and experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- MSc/PhD in Analytical / Organic Chemistry.
- Training in the use and interpretation of HPLC, GC, IR, DSC, LCMS and ICP-OES is preferred.
- Candidate should have clear understanding of chemistry.
- Candidates should have good quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Candidate must be able to work in a collaborative manner and solve problems effectively.
- Candidate should have good presentation skills.
- Strong fundamentals in organic, analytical and general chemistry is required.
- Work Experience: 5 years minimum and above
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.