Recruiter at Sapwood Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:911 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chemist - Oil Lubricants Testing (2-4 yrs)
Experience : Working experience in Lubricants Company for the testing of oil lubricants. Candidate with 2-3 year work experience in industrial lubricants will be preferred.
- Good oral communication skills
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Qualification: Bachelor of Science in chemistry or equivalent, M.Sc. (Chemistry) will be preferred.
- Performs the tests specified by the engineer
- Ensure timely delivery of lab services including blend studies, raw material and finished goods procurement, pilot plant batches, outside lab testing, method development etc..
- Ensure timely maintenance and Up-keeping of lab instruments (AMCs, on call maintenance).
- Responsible for writing test reports and interpretations on timely manner.
- Inventory management of all raw material and chemicals at site and ensure timely disposal and reduce generation of used and hazardous waste at site.
- Coordinates tests/analysis outsourced to external labs (whenever necessary) with support of engineer in charge.
- Responsible for HSEQ of the lab equipments and the related site area.
- Support the other teams like fuels, automotive, special products team for testing and support in development of new team members.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of the laboratory.
Salary:INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Chemistry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.