Principal Consultant at Symphoni HR
Views:362 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Chief Engineer - Hardware Products (12-25 yrs)
Chief Engineer, Hardware will lead the Hardware division -- one of the core divisions of Engineering function -- which is responsible for hardware designs (including electronic and mechanical aspects) of all products.
Chief Engineer, Hardware will be expected to build and lead a potent team of engineers; and to maintain and evolve the infrastructure of tools, facilities and processes towards effective functioning of Hardware division.
The core output expectations from the role are :
- Develop, maintain and evolve hardware designs for all products that achieve industry-leading hardware design reliability targets along with lowest feasible BoM costs
- Enhance the competitive positioning of products through innovative hardware design themes
- Be the face of Hardware division for all internal and external customers and for key vendors
- Extensive experience of leading hardware design teams through complete lifecycle of high volume electronic products similar in complexity to products
- Experience of working on products involving power electronics, and familiarity with associated considerations
- Excellent analytical ability, excellent electronic hardware domain expertise [there will be an analytical test and a technical test that the candidate will need to clear]
- Extensive experience in the Auto industry
- Graduation / Post graduation in engineering from premier institutes like IIT / NIT / BITS